суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

film bulk acoustic resonator




Seems that I really only post to LJ for NaNoWriMo anymore.

I still log on and read my friends list from time to time, but I really donapos;t much get into the mindset of needing to blog about whatapos;s been going on in my life. Iapos;m not certain thatapos;s altogether a bad thing either, unless this is the only venue some of you have for staying in contact with me. Which is easily remedied...

So, if LJ is the only method you have of keeping in touch with me and you would like to have more frequent interaction that just the month of November, let me know I have various IMs, a couple of e-mail addresses, and even a mailing address if you want a pen pal Heck, Iapos;ll even make comments private so you can share contact information with me without the world knowing.

In other news, and the whole reason I started a post today... November is nigh Which means itapos;s almost that time again for NaNoWriMo (www.nanowrimo.org)

Iapos;m once again participating. I havenapos;t finished yet, but the stories Iapos;ve made each year are very memorable and a number of people continue to ask me if Iapos;m ever going to finish them. While I like to think that some day Iapos;ll pick Murray back up and finish his depressing tale, I think I am done with the adventures of the Office Ninja. It was greatly amusing in my head and while discussing ideas with other people, but when I sat down to actually write, I found that my brain apparently doesnapos;t easily stay in "humor" mode and flips the switch to "long ass writing" mode. I hate to say it, but I write like Kevin Costner directs.

My plans for this yearapos;s story are to borrow from one of my favorite rpg game settings, masticate thoroughly, inject disturbing imagery that a few friends are starting to wonder why Iapos;m not locked up for, borrow ideas from a particular video game, fold gently, beat with a mallet, then pour into a gelatin mold and add grapes. Iapos;m going to be writing horror this year.

Year 1 - old person literary fiction
Year 2 - two parts Office Space, one part Ask A Ninja
Year 3 - horror

... Is there something wrong with me?

diagram of brain lobes, film bulk acoustic resonator, film bulk loader, film burt lancaster john saxon.



Комментариев нет: