среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

blizzhackers gaming




My sister got her tattoos today they are "truth" on one wrist, and "beauty" on the other, in typewriter font. She sent me a picture, and it looks like it hurt so much. Its completely red and puffy.

today i drove to school. I parked in the parking lot, and hoped i wouldnapos;t get ticketed. I didnapos;t, thank goodness.
then i went to school and went to the library. I worked on my health paper a little, but still didnapos;t finish. Then in health she handed them back, and i asked if i could still hand mine in, and she said of course, so i am going to do it tonight.

after school was the first meeting of french club. I am glad i joined, cause it seems like it will be fun. Like i always wanted to learn french, and i love the culture and stuff, so this will be cool. Also my dream is to move to france. I know its a weird dream, but� something about it is just so appealing. Either france, or czech republic, or spain, or iceland or russia. Haha basically i think i would be happy anywhere in europe.

then i went to the tennis game. Really fun, but a bit cold.

i hung out there, then i went home. I made some ramen. I finished it and lauren came. We made her costume. I havenapos;t even started mine, and hers still isnt done. Tomorrow iapos;m working on carltons and laurens. Mine isnapos;t going to be done on time. Ugghh.

i think i will start working on it now. Byee
blizzhackers gaming, blizzhackers forums, blizzhackers forum, blizzhackers d2jsp, blizzhackers.



Комментариев нет: