воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

asl cardinal in number




And its making my head hurt.

wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

he called for my birthday. Does that even MEAN anything?

i THOUGHT i had clearly cut this off. Business only. I thought?

wtf.

now i find myself getting sucked in again, and im confused.

i keep telling myself i do not want a formal relationship...but why do i keep wanting to be TREATED�like iapos;m in one? -- like not just a convenient fuck, more especially when i dont want anything traditional to begin with?

whatapos;s that about??? -- why do i want the call to mean something?

more importantly -- how can the call mean anything from someone not willing to reciprocate my feelings? the kind of person who politely declines a plane ticket. Obviously they have no intention of ever coming out. With that said... Isnapos;t that, well...that?

i should not want to see a person like that. And a person like that should not call on your birthday.

2+2 = 4

hence; confusion
++ headache;

argh. I hate this over obsessing.

blepharochalasis syndrome, asl cardinal in number, asl cert, asl cert deaf in ontario teacher.



Комментариев нет: